Dwit Chagi – Back Kick
- pivot on the front foot.
- simultaneously reverse the hips to view the target over the shoulder.
- raise and bend the knee of the kicking leg.
- thrust the leg out backwards to deliver the kick.
- contact is made with the heel and the toes should point downwards.
- the target area is the midsection.
(left) Patricia Bond
Triple board break - Dwit Chagi
- the knee of the kicking leg is raised.
- the body pivots simultaneously so the hip points towards the target.
- the kicking leg is thrust out sideways, parallel to the ground.
- impact the target as the leg nears full extension.
- contact is made with the heel or the footsword.
- the target area is the midsection and the head.